Wednesday, May 6, 2020

MISIMDO: The Pink Lemonade Portfolio







As the semester rolls to a close, I'm posting the "Misimdo: Pink Lemonade" portfolio! This is a collection of all my works from my final term at the University of Tampa. Titled 'Pink Lemonade' for the bittersweet feeling of finishing my Bachelor's degree, I will look back on this class and my time here with a nostalgic fondness. 

The portfolio still incorporates the fun, bright color style that I have instilled in my 'Misimdo' works. At first, I was concerned that I'd make it too bright, but I'm happy with the way that I was able to maintain my colors! Throughout the semester, I have been inspired by color, music, words, and am very passionate about taking those inspirations with me beyond my projects for this class.

It was a difficult semester, with COVID-19 preventing us from having the face-to-face class time and I felt my motivation drop near the end. But the end is here, and I am grateful for all that I have learned! I will surely miss my time here at UT, and all the mentors and friends I've met along the way.









No comments:

Post a Comment